M.A. Organizational Leadership
Where this degree can take you:
- Management roles
- Further career advancement
To start, you need:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Desire to further your professional career
Finishing will take:
- 45 credits
- Professional project
Begin your Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program:
Where you will take classes:
- Online/distance fall, winter, and spring
- On-campus evening courses at the CA88 Salem Campus
Technology you will need:
- Computer with internet connection
What you will learn:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of principles, theories, and concepts of leadership within organizational settings.
- Develop critical intellectual skills including: critical thinking and analytical reasoning; ethical reasoning; and communicative fluency.
- Apply teamwork, leadership, and communication skills to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate integration of their knowledge and skills by engaging with and responding to civic, social, environmental and economic challenges at local, national and global levels.